Admission Criteria for Pre School
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR PRE SCHOOL
REGISTRATION FOR PRE-SCHOOL (2024-2025)
Parents/ Guardians are expected to read the following information before filling the form:
- Total Seats are : 40 : Open Seats are 32 ( Normally 20 seats for male and 20 seats for female),
- Age: The child should be less than 4 years as on 31st March,2024.
- No reservation for EWS category as per the decision of the Honorable High Court of Delhi on Minority Institution.
- Only Practicing Roman Catholic candidates registered under Prasad Nagar Parish Zone and the regular confirmed staff ward of St. Michael’s Sr. Sec. School, 3, Pusa Road, will have First preference in admission. Next preference will be given to other Practicing Christian denomination candidates within 0 to 5 km distance from the school. For all Christian denominations including Catholics both the Parents should be practicing Christians to avail the points under Christian category. The remaining seats will be allotted for the general category. The following points system is used for the selection.
- Practicing Christian Minority - 40 Points(residing within 0 to 5 Km from the school)
- Neighborhood policy - 30 Points (All Distance by road from the school)
(upto 5 Km - 30 Points) (Above 5 Km till 8 Km — 25 Points) (Beyond 8Km - 20 Points)
- Alumini - 20 Points
- Sibling - 10 Points
- Short — listing will be done according to the above mentioned point system. There will be No Test or Interview of the Candidates.Both the Parents of the short listed candidates will be called for a limited interaction to verify the documents. Catholic and Christian Parents are expected to know basic Catechism to prove that they are practicing Christians.
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed only on the School website on 12/01/2024 .
- School will not provide any transport facility to the students, it is the responsibility of the Parents to arrange safe transport facility to their ward.
- Every year to meet the standard establishment cost, the school fees may go upto 10 to 15%.
- Incomplete and erroneous/false information shall lead to automatic cancellation without intimation to the Parents and the school may take legal action and will not compromise with such applicants.
- Admission related disputes if any will be settled only within the jurisdiction of Delhi. School doesn't entertain any mediators/agents making false promises for admission. The School management will not be held responsible for any such dealings. If anything of such sought happens/become aware or it then,kindly report the matter to the Principal(Ph. 8826855133, 011-25712106)
- Hard copy of the on-line filled in Application Form along with self attested Photocopies of the following relevant documents to be dropped in the Drop Box available at the school Gate from 4th December to 15 December 2023
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Local self Government. (Apart from Birth Certificate a copy of Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest is must for Christian Candidates)
- Proof of Residence (Voter ID/Adhaar Card/ Driving License)
- Proof for Sibling (Front and Back side of Sibling Student ID card)
- Proof for Alumni (Certificate issued from the School / Board of Class X & XII) and a letter from Delhi Old Michaelite Association (DOMA).
- Aadhar Card copy of the child – Compulsory
- Printout of Online payment proof – Registration Fee of Rs. 25